Southwest Missouri Bank offers a powerful, FREE online banking service that makes your life easier, NetTeller Internet Banking with PowerPay online bill payment. Through SMBonline you can access current information about your accounts and make online payments whenever you want and from any Internet-connected computer or mobile phone, saving yourself valuable time. PowerPay is a simple, seamlessly integrated process inside your NetTeller account; no additional login or password is required. With PowerPay, there is no more writing out checks by hand, stuffing it in an envelope, adding a stamp, and running to the post office.
If you are a business customer, look at our Cash Management service suite, where you can automate your payroll with Direct Deposit, originate wire transfers, or bill your clients electronically.
SMBonline NetTeller with PowerPay is our FREE Internet banking product. With NetTeller you can:
- Inquire on your account balances and transactions as soon as they are posted to your accounts
- Transfer funds from one account to another, including making loan payments and recurring transfers
- Advance funds from your Home Equity Credit Line account
- Enter your own instant stop payments
- Retrieve your statement the same day that it is available
- Get information on our products and review our current rates
- Receive automatic alerts when account balances go above or below specified levels or when a specific check clears
- Pay your bills online the fast and easy way, and save money while you are at it!
- Online payments are routed electronically first if that is available. If not, we will issue a check for you and mail it at no cost to you
- Paper items issue a check with a serial number that is traceable through your account. The items are not charged to your account until they are cashed by the payee and return to the bank.